How Our Refillery & Online Shop Work
Shop In Store or Online
YES! We currently have a "shop within a shop". We have a shop area within Markets by Dream Day (62 King St West, Bowmanville). There we have about 70% of our products on display for you to see and purchase right there. Including many of our refill options (pre-filled refills in mason jars).
You can shop directly in store, or you can order via our website using the following steps:
Browse our website and select your products to place your order
There are two main product categories on our site.
- Products in original packaging / form
- Products in a refill format (mason jar)
If you purchase a refill, you will be charged an additional $1.25 per jar, this acts as a deposit. Once the jar is returned, you will be refunded that $1.25 in the form of a coupon to use towards your next order. If a product is a refill, you will see "Jar + Deposit" when selecting that product, and it will state that $1.25 has been already added into the product price you see.
Check Out: Shipping / Delivery / Pick Up
At check out, you will have the following options:
1. Pick Up - we have several locations that you can pick up your order from. This is always our preference as delivery is a lot for us to manage as a small business. We appreciate anytime you can pick up. Unfortunately, we are charged for pick ups, so we split the cost with the customer. Each pick up is $0.50 and must be a $20 minimum.
2. Delivery - we will deliver to you if you are within the delivery area. Delivery is free for orders over $50, and for orders under $50 you can have your order delivered at a charge of $5. For our delivery map and most recent updates around delivery dates, please read this. We delivery most Saturdays between 12-9pm.
3. Shipping - if you are not within our deliver area, or pick up area and wish to still order from us, you are more than welcome to do so. Unfortunately, we cannot ship our refill items (in mason jars) but everything else we can ship. We are currently offering a flat $12 shipping fee for orders within Ontario. $17 flat rate for the rest of Canada. Please note, that even at these prices, we are losing money on shipping as all small businesses do. Unfortunately, we are not large enough to be able to absorb the total amount of these costs and cannot offer free shipping at this time.
Opting Out of Labels & Bags
If you are a repeat customer and are looking to reduce your waste even further, we ask that you add this "product" to your cart before checking out. Simply search "opt" and it will appear. There is no charge.
Or you can type it in the notes section at check out that you do not wish to have labels and/or bag.
Receiving Your Order
1. Pick Up - If you opted to pick up your order, you will receive an email stating when your order is ready for pick up.
If you selected one of the Markets by Dream Day locations, you can pick up at anytime that they are open. Please see this website for most recent information. The order will be under your name in which you placed the order with.
If you are picking up from Amanda at her home, please text 905-995-2031 to arrange a pick up time. Your order will be left in a blue rubbermaid on the porch for you to pick up at your schedule window of time.
2. Delivery - If you opted for delivery, we deliver on designated Saturdays between 12-9pm. We will email or text you once your order has been delivered. We will be leaving the order on your porch / at your door. It must be contactless so we are unable to knock or ring the doorbell. We advised you to put a bin or container out that your order can be placed in to protect it from the elements in inclement weather. We are not responsible for damage to product orders that have been left outside once delivered.
3. Shipping - we ship orders out on Wednesdays and Saturdays. We use regular Canada Post or Swiftpost to delivery packages. Therefore, it will take 3-5 business days to arrive to you once shipped. Once your order has been shipped you will be notified via email.
If you have jars to return to us (they should be empty, clean and dry).
Jars should be returned with both the glass jar in tack (no chips, cracks, markings, labels etc.) and the lid. We also are happy to take back any paper labels / elastic bands you have that are in good shape.
- When picking up from Markets by Dream Day we ask that you take a photo of your jar returns and send it to email@example.com. We will then provide you with your coupon code. Markets by Dream Day will take the jars for us, however, will not issue you the credit.
- When pick up from Redbird Crescent in Pickering, please leave your jars in the blue rubbermaid where you collected your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org informing me of the return. I will then issue you your coupon code.
- When having an order delivered, simply leave your returns outside in clear view, and when we deliver your order we will pick up your returns. We will then issue you your coupon code.
Coupon codes should be issued to you within 2 business days. If you do not receive your coupon code, please contact us at email@example.com
What if you have multiple coupon codes? Please email us so we can combine them all together for you, as you won't be able to enter in multiple coupon codes at check out.
Use Your Products
Start to incorporate your products into your everyday lifestyle! If you have any questions about their use, ingredient list etc. We ask that you check out the product web page first and our blog posts for more information. If you still have questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org